Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 10 June 2014

30 Day Snap #9 | Jogging in the Woodlands


I was feeling so terribly off yesterday. I felt as though procrastinating was boring. I felt as though I wanted to take out some of my stress, anxiety, whatever... the emotions that were wanting to burst out from me, with jogging. Even with feeling so drained, I just wanted to get out of the house and feel better. I knew that I would disappoint myself if I allowed myself to feel unhappy.

I made myself get all geared up for a jog. I went out to the nearby woods and had 'Coldplays' new album blasting in my ears. Just when I knew I was alone I ran like a wild lunatic through the little path ways, as though I was running away from someone. There were times when I would glance behind me to see whether I was being followed... scary, I know!

I felt so exhilarated out there. The traffic could still be heard, but I eliminated it's horrific noises with music and the sound of my own heart thumping. Regretfully, I could have chosen a better day to go jogging. There was some rays of sunlight to be seen, but it was such a stuffy, claustrophobic day, making it harder to breath when racing through the trees.

I used to at one time in my life take my anger out on my brother, yes I was a terrible sister, you don't know how I regret it now. But now he's bigger than me, so he's usually the one bugging me. Fair enough. I had such anger management issues a few years back and having jogging now in my life really has made such a difference in my life. The pain I feel from jogging, with breathing, is something I can control. I like to know I can control pain. Having it as well, is just a way of letting go. It's a great stress relief!

How do you like to let go of your emotions... nothing so dirty now! But when you feel as though you need to unwind yourself, what does it for you?

Lots of luvin',




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.