Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Saturday 7 June 2014

30 Day Snap #6 | Chilling out in the garden


I woke up with having swollen glands, Yay!
It was such a beautiful day with having the heat at 24 degrees.
So I decided after a bath and face mask, to lie out in the sunshine, with my medicine, my diary, travelling journal, Barry M nail polish.
I used to detest the planes going by everyday, making me homesick, but hey just 17 day till I'm flying back to Ireland.


I hung out the washing and laid down on a mat, just playing my guitar. I kept checking my watch to be sure I was on time for work. Ooh, and I was wearing my River Island shorts cos I've lost the lovely tan. Sad times, sad times!



My uncles garden is lovely to look at. He keeps it maintained very well. I love seeing the roses out and the red petals laid across the gravel. I love the two colours together. He grows his own herbs at the back. And he hopes one day to have his own chickens, Heehee, randomly enough.

Anyway, even though my face was as large as a bull, I got to have a relaxing day out in the sunshine, enjoying the nature around me. We were so blessed to have it.

I hope you too are enjoying the weather. Anything nice you've been up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.