Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Sunday 22 June 2014

30 Day Snap #21 | Unexpected Saturday with work & Spaghetti!


My Saturday didn't go as I hope it would. I was planning on packing my things for heading back home, but I agreed to work in the restaurant as a favour to someone, as well as they were considerate for saying that I might want the extra money for going home.

So I decided if I were to be working then spending my night babysitting, I would have a nice meal. Spaghetti bolonaise, simple but nice. And I'm back into that awful addiction with orange juice again!

I loved seeing the next door neighbours roses while walking to the kids house I was taking care of. The house in which I babysit in, is so beautiful. I especially love the chair, carpet area they have upstairs on the landing. So pretty. Adding ideas to my Pinterest :)

Thanks for reading luvs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.