Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 5 June 2014

30 Day Snap #4 | Quiet time in Starbucks & OOTD


Well hello there, long time no see...

I managed to shove a little OOTD into this post. But it's just one picture and you can't really see exactly what I'm wearing, plus there's no shoes... pretty much it's a useless OOTD, but whateves as the young ones say.

I love chunky necklaces, well I love jewelry in general but chunky necklaces are an amazing fashion statement. I decided to wear my Primark one today (remember guys, yesterday... I'm taking this challenge from a different angle) and well I thought it blended in with my shirt.
Coming to London I can wear what I want and not feel self-conscious about it. Like seriously you can see anything in London. Not saying it's a bad thing, it's a very good thing as a matter of fact.
Fashion is the way to express yourself. Like you can kinda tell a lot by a person with how they dress themselves. I myself like to change around a bit, apart from gothic/ punk clothes. They do not suit me. That I do know!
My favourite style to wear is more of a sophisticated, chic, classic sort of look. I've begun to love black all of a sudden, before I used to hate it, believing it washed away everything. But no it appears I'm becoming my mum and loving the classic noir colour.


What I wore
Necklace - Primark (We call it Pennies back home in Ireland, no idea why)
Top - quiet old and came from a vintage boutique in Co. Galway, Ireland
Trousers - Next


Peachy The Randomness of Unicorns and Jaz (who will have a blog coming to you peeps soon enough) sat in Starbucks after receiving good news on our tests. I myself got a vanilla latte, sorry pardon me, a venti-skinny-vanilla latte, you have to know how to speak Starbucks! Haa!
Anyway as you can see from the picture, there's Jaz with the Hedwig b-day pressie I got her from King's Cross Station and Peachy looking dissatisfied with the coffee smell surrounding her. She doesn't drink the stuff and yet even with not being able to handle caffeine she was waking up to the aroma of the room, a very strong aroma at that! Yes she was quiet hyper at this point.


I wouldn't be anywhere without my oyster card. Oh and did you hear that they won't be taking cash anymore on the bus from the beginning of July. I love to slow them down with my pennies :) EVIL!

I bought a makeup bag that was badly needed. I bought the beauty in 'Superdrug' for about £7.99


Quiet time is in Starbucks with a book and a drink. Even though I don't particularly like the layout of the cafe in Barnet I like to sit there and pretend as though I'm in another world.

The town library is another, strange to say it, a chilling out place. I didn't do any work in it though, I just answered and read a few emails and caught up with you lovlies on Bloglovin'.

Where is your perfect place for quiet time? Meditation, yoga, walking, applying nail varnish with some music playing...don't forget to always give time to yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.