Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 12 June 2014

Thankful Thursday


Hello hello, to everyone out there in the whole wild wide world!

Apart from getting sick and having to work while being sick, my week went quite alright. Tuesday was the first night in a long time, where I slept happily and comfortably. I'm hoping to get news back on my blood tests tomorrow at the GP's, so here's hoping that I'm okay.
The week really had me drained. But there were times when I did feel ever so happy.

Thankful Thursday

Having the uncontrollable desire to sing 'Happy' - Pharrell Williams, with being asked out for drinks (personally I think the restaurant that I work in, should be a whore house! All the staff do is flirt with one another. But it does bring tears of laughter and joy to my donkey featured face.

Antibiotics - Doctors orders! Penicillin is what has been getting me back into shape! Not trying to advertise drugs here people, but it is in its way making me happy with reaching to a better recovery.

Playing peeka-boo and confessions at College - our canteen has been turned into some sort of timber boxes / plasterboard maze. It's fun with being able to jump out at complete strangers and to not be afraid that they'll come find you.

Midnight snapchats with my great friend Cillian. It's difficult to contain my laughter with the fella, from just a single picture.

Soccer Aid - my brothers commentary is funny to listen to. He questions himself, which is more entertaining than the match at times.

Carnivals, McDonalds & flat shoes.

Day time naps.

Coldplay & Ed Sheerans new albums - just unbelievable!

Graham Nortan & Coronation Street

Just think people, next Thursday will be my final Thankful Thursday post here in Britain until next September.

Thanks for reading sheepys,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.