Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Monday 2 June 2014

30 Day Snap #1 | BBQ & Family


I'm amazed how this time last year I was doing the 30 day snap challenge (inspired by none other than our wonderful lifestyle blogger Sprinkle of Glitter) I actually met some amazing bloggers from it last year.

I've decided with posting each days snap a day ahead. Sinead muh #truefan over at Dreaming Again came up with the idea first. But I think since we're Irish, we're allowed to be late Haaahaa ;)

30 Day Snap Challenge - Day 1 June 2014
I really was not in the mood for a day of going to a family BBQ with a throat infection, but by the end of the day I was happy I went. I couldn't exactly gulp the food down but being out in the sunshine was nice. Getting heavenly cones from the ice-cream van was a delight as well. Back in Ireland, in home estates we don't really get much ice-cream vans (*mutter* God has probably something to do with it.)

I enjoyed feeding Cleeko with some of my sprinkle-covered ice-cream. The little sweetie fell asleep on my lap which was so adorable. He reminds me of a little lamb.

So Cleeko, the sunshine, the flowers and my little cuz Coco were some of the highlights of my day. Just a nice relaxing Sunday, as it should be.


The picture of my cousin trying to have a stare down competition with Cleeko makes me laugh. He kept turning his head towards the chicken legs on the table :D


And finally my Instagram pictures of the day.

If any of you are doing the 30 Day Snap Challenge, let me know, I'll be interested in following your months journey :)

Thanks for reading lovies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.