Tuesday 7 October 2014

Beauty Haul for Cold, Wintry Days | Zoella, Tanya Burr & Lush Products!

First weekend of being back in the UK and already I'm out shopping. Well, these beauties won't go to waste anyway.

I'll be working a lot more than usual this Autumn/Winter, so when I come home, I feel drained and my feet will ache so much from standing for such long hours. By the end of it all, I just want to collapse in bed. And that really isn't the best thing to do....... why? I wake up the next morning feeling worse. My bones feel heavy as though I've been carrying my old Secondary School bag all day long. They were the days when it was torturous on the back!!

And what's the best thing for achy bones? A glorious warm bath tub of smelly-ishous bubbles, steam and oils.


Zoella Soak Opera & Tanya Burr 'Picnic in the Park' Lipgloss

Zoella Soak Opera - This bath soak/shower cream is perfect for frequent uses. Judging by how much I put in the tub (which was only 2-3 capfuls) it will indeed last a long time. The wonderful floral scent helps to calm the senses.

And on top of that, it contains Vitamin E, extracts of Shea Butter and Aloe, so my skin is very well taken care of... Smooth and healthy.

Tanya Burr 'Picnic in the Park' Lipgloss - There were many variety of colours, from glittery ones to a shiny polished look. I decided on the 'Picnic in the Park' as it suited my skin tone (cool ivory according to No. 7 Match Made Service). And this gloss is perfect for assisting that perfect, natural day-time look.



Lush | Honey Bee & Avobath Bath Ballistics

Honey Bee Bath Ballistic - In Ireland I purchased the Honey Bee. It was deserved a second try I thought, heehee. For a cold, wintery day it's the ideal time to use it. For someone like me, with sensitive skin and who suffers from acne and allergy rashes, this is light on the skin. For me there were no skin irritations and my body felt moisturised and soft after bathing. Not only did I feel super silky but the bathwater also.

The honey ingredient is used as an antiseptic and moisturiser. For the refreshing and uplifting scent, Sweet Wild Orange Oil is used (I love saying that... sweet wild orange). Fair Trade Organic Aloe Gel aids in soothing and softening the skin. And I came across this ingredient, Rhassoul Mud. Pffff, never heard of it. Its use is for cleansing and softening also.

Avobath Bath Ballistic - I'd advise you to use this in the morning, to help you face the day: its bergamot oils and lemongrass will pick you up while also tackling dryness with olive oil and avocado. It contains lustre, which gives a shimmering green effect to the water, but will (thankfully) leave your skin shimmer-free and feel dazzled and moist. The Olive Oil and avocado will tackle dehydration, making this an excellent choice for dry skin sufferers.

I am yet to experience the 'So White' & 'Big Blue' bath ballistics. 'So White' smells like sweet, green apples and is the colour of snow and 'Big Blue' in made up of sea salts and seaweed. Looking forward to dipping in with them. Oh and to also reading the Lush magazine.

Source: Superdrug

I also ordered Zoellas Fizz Bar from Superdrug. It is waiting in the store for me, so that item too will be added to the bath collection I own.

Please let me know whether or not you'd like me to write more posts similar to this one. And if you too have experienced any beauty products that were highly valued in your opinion, please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.