Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 3 June 2014

30 Day Snap #2 | A relaxing morning with tea & a face mask


Day 2 June 2014

I woke up later than expected, just before 12... what is wrong with me? I know! Well it was after all my last sleep-in before heading back to my final term of college.

I woke up to have the house to myself, just the way I like it. I'm like Kevin from Home Alone :)

So I decided that instead of a productive Monday, I'd have a REAL lazy day.

So the kettle was on, the teapot, teacup and strainer were all set aside while I rubbed on a Superdrug face mask. They're not actually too bad. I'm sorta stuck with these packets as my tea tree mask container is almost empty. Only 3 weeks remaining here, so there's no point in buying another tub.

I love when I'm alone in the house as I can sit outside with my tea and porridge (as I did) and just flick through my twitter feed. We have very high trees, so there's no chance in anyone looking down at me with my fruit-mask-covered face. I love having privacy. I hate it when you can hear the neighbors and know they can hear you too. I shouldn't care, but I'm new to all this living in a city.

My friend told me she was surprised I came from a countryside, farming area. That I appear to be the city-ish type. I don't mind either, but when I have my own place in Canterbury, things will be different. I'll have my own rules with getting up in the morning and dancing to cheesy songs on the radio, having my own curfew and deciding what I can do in my spare time. Even having friends over. Seriously it's not easy living with relatives that aren't your parents. I'm blessed to have the type of parents that want you to have fun with life, get pissed, whatever. Knowing that I have had such independence from them has allowed me to remain the little nun I am today, Haa!

On a happy note, just know I feel better with my peaceful time by myself and the tea and face mask did really help. It's always good to get time to yourself, if you don't, well you'll go stir crazy with the people around you and take it out on them.

Thanks for reading lovies,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.