Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Saturday 21 June 2014

Sit Down Saturday | Flaws 'n all!


Another Saturday :)
Is it always a bad thing? Making you feel all doom and gloom and being negative towards life. Or is it better to be honest with yourself and know exactly who you are, regardless of your flaws? I feel happier knowing my flaws. Rather than fooling myself believing I'm perfect.
I have many flaws. More than I can count, but there are values of myself that I'm quite proud of. As you get older you recognise more flaws about yourself, and it can go either way. With caring what others think and feeling awful with yourself OR being able to improve this flaws and to make you a better person. Only do it for yourself!
I sadly can't change flaws such as clumsiness and 'thinking before I speak', so I'll just have to live with them. But it does hurt me from time to time. Making me feel like the odd one out. How can I be that person who doesn't give a shi*? I appear to people as the confident, always up for a good laugh Irish one, but there can be days where the wall crumbles and shows my vulnerability.
What keeps me going is thinking about what is next to come. Ooh, like for example, tomorrow I'll be meeting a friend. That sort of thing that'll give me some optimism.
Are there days like this that can eat you up? How do you manage to shine a light on the bright side? To keep it together?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.