Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Monday 16 June 2014

30 Day Snap #15 | Check-lists & a Yankee candle farewell!


Hello all,

Yesterdays Snap collage involved a day of making my usual check-list for the week and of also planning out a list of needs & wants for my returning to Ireland.
I felt peckish before heading off to work, so I had a cup of tea and a Mr. Kipling's lemon slice. I also had the misfortune of saying goodbye to my Yankee candle. Don't laugh, it was a very emotional time for me! The flame going out and me silently screaming, "Noooooooooooo!"

I'm making plans already for home, I'm just going over and over in my head in what to bring. Deep down I'm excited but I'm trying not to show it so much. My brother tells me not to raise my expectations, that I could become easily disappointed if anything bad happened. Thanks for cheering me up Aran!

Ooooh, that reminds me. I need to make a list of what to do while I'm on holidays in Scotland. I already have a Harry Potter related list for Edinburgh, thanks to my very good friend Peachy.

Do you find that writing a check-list helps you? I myself like to have it colour coded, making it more personal and creative.

Thanks for reading sheep peeps,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.