Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 24 June 2014

30 Day Snap #22 | Cinema, Hugs & Kisses :)


Hello everyone,

sorry about the lateness, I'm usually not like this. But yesterday we were getting a new router installed, waiting for the delivery guy, and we didn't set it up until last night.

On Sunday, I went to the cinema with my cousin. She was meeting all her school friends, so yes I was sitting with a bunch of kids, talking through the whole movie. We went to see 'Maleficent'. I loved it. And much preferred the ending compared to the original version.

It was quite dark for a kids movie, so yes, some of the kids were crying, so there was comedy added as a bonus for me.

Afterwards, I got a McChicken Meal, then got all ready for my last day at work. It was a lovely feeling knowing it was my last. I got hugs and kisses from all my favourite chefs. I will miss them so much. One of the guys can speak fluent French, so he was hilarious to listen to, with telling me not to go. So funny!

At home Edel told me my Dad had a few pictures on facebook, of my house all done up in Ireland. He planted a few trees at the weekend.

Hope you're all enjoying the wonderful weather we're having.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.