Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday 18 June 2014

30 Day Snap #17 | College Portfolio & the Summer Breeze!


Hello there,

Well yesterday was a fun day of organising my college portfolio... I felt proud with myself with making it to the end. 40% of the class had dropped out. Surprised in myself that I wasn't one in that percentage. I'm just waiting to hear back from one more assignment, on it's grade that is. But in all, I passed everything. Let's hope the people that IV them will agree with the tutors. So, in the library I also had the pleasure in checking-in online for my one way flight to Dublin. I'm just over the moon. I shall miss the days of seeing the creeps in the library. Me and my friends usually just hang around the college for entertainment at times. It can be so amusing.


In the evening, I opened up the windows in the house, letting the summer breeze in. I had so much weight lifted off my shoulders that day, with completing the portfolio that having the fresh air in the house made me feel so free. I could finally breath, if ya get me?

I also then had a quiet night with some tea and cake, along side my book.

Don't you just love the summer breeze?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.