Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday 4 June 2014

30 Day Snap #3 | A day of giggles, little purchases & freaky friends


Howya, from far and wide.
Can you believe it's June! It took me until this morning (yesterday heehee) to realise how just one year ago I flew over, for my interview for College. I can't wait to compare this months journey to last years. I say I did more stuff last year, as I wasn't studying then.

Day 3 June 2014

My main picture is of (top right) Robyn and (bottom left) Peachy from The Randomness of Unicorns. Robyn is Kiera Knightly in my eyes and Peachy is Peaches from Ice-Age. She's so cute! :)
I've never been a person afraid to make friends in different schools and places, just be yourself 'n all.
But I was lucky to have the bunch of girls in this course, even with the silly dramatic commotions I felt happy knowing what to expect in life. Honesty, back-stabbing, trust, were some of the things I have learned so much more about this year. I'm putting my trust out there more than I used to.


I spent my day laughing in class, laughing in the library, laughing in the corridors, laughing on the streets, in the shops, supermarket. Pretty much there was a lot of giggles going on. I only had 3 sugars in my cappachino (didn't make much sense) :D

Our lunch break usually goes along the lines as, getting something to eat, looking around the shops (Tuesday, it was Waterstones, SuperDrug, New Look, Greggs Bakery, Waitrose).

I met a fella with a purple wig on the street (singing to him that song from the Madagascar movie, the one with the Zebra wearing a clowns wig), bought a pastel coloured, flowery necklace in New Look (which I've wanted for a while now), danced to Ed Sheeran in Hopscotch sweet shop (bought my 1st twinkie - DELICIOUS!), bought a new box of Pukka tea (Love) and laughed my Irish behind off to some Vine videos.

I came home to slap a superdrug mask on my face,
 with a cup of my new Pukka tea, while watching 'Mamma Mia'. Perfect feel good movie :)



The Giggles of Life - Instagram

Thanks to you from me, damn!... have The Beatles in my head now!

Anyways, thanks for reading blogging peeps,
Let me know how your day went. Anything fun? Any giggles? Any guys in purple wigs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.