Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 19 June 2014

30 Day Snap #18 | Fruit & veg markets


Howya,

Just 12 more day snaps for this challenge. I've been finding it easier than last year, with having my own laptop. I'm delighted with being able to plan out my time, in fulfilling things on my to-do-list.

Wednesdays, I usually go to the fruit and veg market, beside the library. I hate it when I see a line. Hate waiting just for a bag of cherries.

When I see markets, I just think of England, not just saying it cos there's flags everywhere, but it brings back memories of my yearly holidays in Manchester. Markets everyday!

I love seeing the hustle and bustle of people out. Wondering what they get up to in their everyday lives. It's just lovely having a great atmosphere.

Thanks for reading sheep-peeps,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.