Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Sunday 15 June 2014

30 Day Snap #14 | Day off, hiding sheep & England World Cup!


Since I expected to be working in the evening at the restaurant, I decided to stay at home until then. I was afraid if I went shopping I wouldn't make it back on time (cos it takes me all day to shop!)

At 7:31am approx, my cousin came in the bed beside me. She's a nosey little one where she looks at my emails, snapchats, twitter...

I had a lovely morning to just stay in bed with my book and to catch up on some tv shows and you tube.

Then as soon as I walked in to the restaurant, I was told that I didn't have to work. It was quiet, due to the place having no tv. And well, England were playing for the world cup, so everyone was out in bars and at home watching the game. So I left the restaurant (seeing the pretty purple flowers on the way home) with a smile on my face, just glad to get back and watch the match. I laugh at some people who have no idea who the players are, and go to watch the game. The only reason why I watch and like football is because I grew up with two football lovers in the house. We spend a lot of time in pubs back home in Ireland and my brother always quizzes me.

I rang my brother before and after the match, discussing the highlights. No one here really likes football, so there wasn't much of an atmosphere going on.

The house now smells of lily's, reminding me of granny, one of her favourite flowers. And I have my little cousin testing what mood I'm in with her new mood necklace. We spent yesterday evening, hiding sheep around the house and trying to find them. Random but fun! I especially liked how my cuz hid one of the teddys' behind the lily's.

Thanks for reading peeps,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.