Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Friday 6 June 2014

30 Day Snap #5 | High Barnet & Bathroom Selfies?


I've been living here since last September, in High Barnet (which no one has ever heard of.) It's in Hertfordshire, again, north London.

It's a small town, very little in it, but what there is, is much more than I had in Ireland. Back home you would have the hassel of driving to the local shop, here, it's a 10 minute walk.
As well as, the variety of transport there is over here is amazing. I don't have to count on anyone to bring me anywhere. I just hop on the bus, train, tube, magic carpet and off I go to dreamyland.
It's a wonderful feeling being able to hop on a train and go somewhere you've never been to before.
Wanderlust :)


Just hanging about in Waterstones, in the tiny shopping centre, 'The Spires' (one of the only good shops in Barnet.)


Hmm, how to explain this collage... well 'madness' comes to mind and 'WHY?'.
This was after receiving good news about passing a test, and so naturally we got hyped up in the bathroom,taking strange selfies. I stole Peachy's phone at one point and left her a few pictures of my magnificent appearance. One day I'll be on the cover for Vogue, just you wait!

I do love how all of us have different styles.
Who'd think the Irish, the British and the American would become friends Haahaa :D Lovin' the mixture of the cultures :)

See you tomorrow with another day snap along with my 'Sit down Saturday' post...
Any ideas what I should talk about? What would you like to know about the famous little leprechaun model? No such thing as a stupid question :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.