Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday 11 June 2014

30 Day Snap #10 | New Books & bye bye Father's Day card!


Ahh, great! I got chocolate on my laptop... crisis averted.

Hey everyone,

Yesterday, feeling ill I made an appointment with the Doctor. I may have glandular fever. Good thing it's not contagious from the internet.
Anyway I'm on penicillin now, so all should be swell (Haaa, swollen glands, oh you're HILARIOUS KAYLA!)
But with having headaches on and off, my highlight of the day was meeting Pauline in 'Waterstones'. She her lovely self, works there and has probably read every single book there is. She spoke to me how she gets irritated by her husband if he finishes a book before her. That's right people, I'll have her life story in two more meetings.

How we got talking to her was when I was dancing with happiness over seeing 'City of Heavenly Fire', Cassandra Clare's last installment to The Mortal Instrument series. She must have wondered what I was getting all excited about.
It came out last week, and was out of stocks within a few days. So I was lucky to get this copy :) I'm currently reading it and am taking breaths between pages, not sure whether I'm ready to end this series. I was unhappy with the ending of 'The Infernal Devices' series. If Cassandra Clare kills off Jace, that's it! I'm gonna hunt her down and do a  Kathy Bates, 'Misery' on her!
The second book I bought was Half Bad by Sally Green. The bookkeeper said it was amazing, so I'm hoping it does turn out well, otherwise it was waste of money!

I had my usual treat to a free Waitrose latte and got the chance in sending my Father's Day card (mum has a little letter inside also). I gave Dad only ten euro, for a packet of smokes. He's not exactly difficult to please.

That's all folks,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.