Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Monday 9 June 2014

30 Day Snap #8 | Carnival, parade & shrimp fishing!


With great joy I wasn't working yesterday. I usually work on Sundays, but somehow my boss let me off, WHOO HOO!

So I took my time yesterday, having a shower, putting out the washing, chatting to Mum.

In the morning after having a McDonalds breakfast, myself, my uncle-in-law and my cousin CoCo went to this large meadow, right beside the rugby pitch, there we went fishing for shrimp... Bubba - 'Forest Gump!'

It was a beautiful place to see everyone bring their dogs. I spotted this Irish Setter running wild in the fields. Such a beautiful dog.

And then afterwards we went to a carnival in Potters Bar. It was just a simple town carnival, with pony rides, candy floss, popcorn stalls, with ice-cream vans, live band playing, plant, craft and sport stalls... Oh and there was the town parade.

The grey dog above, Alfie, belongs to a friend of ours. If we are collecting the little one from school he usually comes with us for the spin.

As fast as a bullet, my little cousin 'CoCo' wanted to show off her slush puppie in the photo with mine. The girl has become obsessed with a few of the British You tubers, just because I watch them. Her favourite is Zoella.
So now what she does is, she takes my phone (without asking) and goes around the house taking vlogs, swishing her hair and sounding like a tv presenter! They are amusing to watch sometimes. But still I, hoping that she won't become too vain, tells her she's a 'right eijit' (great Irish word for ya) for doing so.





With my haribo starmix jellies, I then watched Soccer Aid with my brother on the phone, with him telling me about some of the legends. My favourites were of course James McAvoy and Michael Sheen. I just think they're pretty amazing.
The training in the beginning was hilarious but nowhere near as funny when Will Farrell and Mike Meyers were on it.

This Sunday  was an amazing day. We had visitors over for dinner, all sitting out in the garden. So, thankfully, for the one Sunday I wasn't working, I got to have a lovely day.

Sadly I'm working this following Sunday, so I imagine nothing great will come from that day snap.

By the way, I want to apologise for the crappy pictures. I forgot to take my camera, so the phone subbed in for the day.

Thank you for reading guys, much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.