Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 19 June 2014

Thankful Thursday


I want to have a kitty cat, so I can put a whooly hat on him. Too CUTE!

This guys is my final Thankful Thursday in London. I shall be in Edinburgh this time next week... *bringing on the 'Oooooos'* Yeah I know! Amazing!

Carrying on, my week remained quite positive, especially with receiving word back that my suspected glandular fever was negative. THANK YOOOOOU DOCTOR! Now I can be happy with my holidays, with no worries. Throughout yesterday and today I've been looking over bit and bobs over at Canterbury. I'm still amazed by its beauty. I happened to have met a lady today, who went there for a day, for her new years resolution. She was awestruck by its charm, beauty and historic features. The young lady said she'd been inside the Canterbury Cathedral and described it as magnificent. The cathedral itself is supposedly where I should be graduating in 3 years time... *fingers crossed!*

So my Thankful Thursday

Eating out in the beer garden with some of my college peers and head tutor - Meditteranean platter board was enjoyable with the witty Peachy.

Getting an evening off from work - got to watch the England Vs Italy match.

Ed Sheerans music (both old & new) - opening up little parts of my soul.

Ella Henderson has been a pal to me this week, with going for countryside walk.

Bob Marley for making me see what truly matters in life!

Lidl chocolate - as good as any other.

Daily phone calls with the brother- discussing the matches (I'm fuming with Englands defenders tonight)

Being told by my mum how she's proud & jealous of my music - finally got her jealous.... kidding! But it's always good to know it's appreciated and supported.

Printing & checking-in for my flight back to Ireland.

Completing my portfolio for College... amazing how I did everything!

Buying gifts for tutors - they can't be thanked enough for everything they've accomplished with us.

Strawberry Activia yogurts.

Baby Daddy Finale!!!!!!!!! Dan the Man!

Burning candles.



Thank you for reading pip squeeks,

I hope you had a week for feeling thankful for,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.