Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 12 June 2014

30 Day Snap #11 | Buying gifts & Having lunch in the sun!


Yesterday, with being blessed to having such great sunlight, my friends and I decided to eat out in sun. I only got a latte and a yogurt with granola. The organic chocolates were devoured when I got home hours later.

We chose a card for 'Picky Pete', our Slovakian, head tutor. He's also been our therapist and friend along this road trip in Barnet. So we feel he deserves to get just a little something. The card will be edited with humourous comments and the other little thing just gives a few pages of the meaning of his name. That too will be edited. (So, Peachy, I know you're reading this, tomorrow morning, I need ya to sign the card.) I'll buy the wine in Waitrose in the morning as well, along with an apple ;)

He's on a diet guys, with a personal trainer, so he'll be delighted to see the apple!

Tomorrow is our class group meal together at lunch. We're heading to Prezzos for an Italian. I know what I'm getting already! Plus for dessert... tirrimasu... Mmmm.

How's everyone enjoying this fine weather?
I feel so free when I see no clouds in the sky.

Love you all lots & lots like jelly tots,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.