Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Friday 20 June 2014

30 Day Snap #19 | Goodbye to College, friends, tutors & to the best hot chocolate!


Yesterday I said goodbye to friends such as Peachy & Linda. Amazing women!
I will miss them both terribly.
In the morning I bought a pack of chocolate digestive biscuits for my tutor Andy. Every Thursday we would all have biscuits & tea in class... such a feel good atmosphere for the day.
So with the biscuits, me and Peachy signed the bear-designed card, drawn by our friend Jaz. THE TEDDY BEAR IS SO CUTE!

I had my last (the best hot chocolate I've discovered) in our Colleges' Starbucks... with the most amazing vanilla cream... Mmmmmm, now this I shall miss!

After giving a huge, long hug to Peachy, me & Jaz set off to the Noahs Ark hospice with the money we had raised. There we were given more papers on volunteering for the hospice. If I do come back to Barnet next September, I may actually help out if I can.

So, sad goodbyes to friends & tutors.
I was so happy in this College. I preferred going there compared to the house I was staying in.
I was also delighted to get back my final grade... passed everything officially. Throwing my portfolio in my head tutors face... "Hear You! You can take this!"

How's everyones snap challenge coming along?

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.