Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Friday 13 June 2014

30 Day Snap #12 | My own Spa day with old classics


Hiya,

Yesterday was a day of eugh and hmmm, and 'God I'm bored!'

So with not knowing what to do, I decided to have a spa day.
That meant, reading out in the sunshine, singing with my guitar, watching old movies - 'Breakfast at Tiffanys' and 'Sabrina', having a relaxing bath with candles and tea. Then I had the lovely pleasure of painting my nails & applying a face mask.


This little pip-sqweek keeps taking my only sheep from me (the one on the left.) I being my very generous self, allow her to take him to bed, in the hope that she thinks that I'm giving her cuddles throughout the night.

Even with the day being so relaxing, I still got lost in thought. Sometimes this annoys me because I get irritated in my own mind. I just feel so guilty knowing that there's more productive things to be doing, rather than relaxing. But I just procrastinate and procrastinate. The best distraction is to talk to people that you know will distract you from your worries and anxieties.
But when there's no one to talk to, what should I do? What is the best distraction for any of you, that understand how I feel?

Thanks for reading giggle-piggles,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.