Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Saturday 14 June 2014

30 Day Snap #13 | Eating out in the sunshine with my course group


Summer, Summer, Summer!

What a beautiful day it was, to have our class meal together.

Not everyone made it, but we still had a laugh!
We did intentionally had planned on going for an Italian, but come on! The weather was just too good to be sitting in. So we went to the nearby pub beside our College, 'The Black Horse'.
I myself shared a Medditeranean platter board with Peachy. We had a great laugh with our good friends and with the greek ray-ban-man waiter.

I wanted to take some pictures, as this was perhaps one of the last times we'd be seeing everyone before the holidays.



Friday 13th is always an unlucky day for me. The Irish superstition kicks in. So the day was going great, with having the meal, then coming home to reading outside in the sun with my Ribena (this reminds me as a kid with going swimming every Saturday with my grand-parents), then... my aunt came from Ireland. Let's just say it's an aunt I don't get on well with. Very old fashioned in her ways. So the mood was going down hill as soon as she walked in the door. But I did pick myself up with the Spain and Netherlands game. What an amazing game it was as well. 5-1 to Netherlands. Unreal stuff! Every minute something exciting was happening.


This picture makes me laugh. I could have posed nicely but nah... Jaz looks like a real American with her fashion, love it :D


Kadiatu knows my Achilles heel. I'm extremely ticklish. I was being very careful with my waist, so afraid she would have me screaming in the garden. Peachy didn't seem to mind by the looks of it. 


Jaz, Linda & Kadiatu - these magnificent women are just one of the reasons why I push myself to go into College everyday. They give me sense and reason as to what my goal is.


Hey guys, just 10 days till I'm on a plane, heading back to my family. The grin on my face is getting wider and wider with each day passing by.

Thanks for reading láska moja,

(leaning Slovakian at work as well, so that's fun)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.