Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 17 June 2014

30 Day Snap #16 | Thorntons' & Packing


I had the pleasure of diving into this tray of Thorntons chocolates, that reminded me a little of 'Matilda'. As seen, I ate a lot! The tray is obviously finished by now, oops, my bad!

After writing out my check-list for 'what to bring back to Ireland' the day before, I started choosing what jewelry and make-up to bring home. I love my jewelry as much as my clothes. I usually wear accessories everyday. So maybe I'll attack the next thing on my list, choosing what socks to bring home ;)


Only my most used make-up was chosen.
I do love my new makeup bag though. It can fit soooooo much.

Sadly I spent an hour choosing everything. I just want to be cautious with only being able to carry a small suit case and handbag.

I usually hate packing, leaving it till the very last hour before hand, but this feels like Christmas. Excited to see the family after so long, 4 months to be exact.

Randomly enough, I have that little tune in my head now, 'So my bags are packed and I'm ready to go... I'm standing here right outside your door----' stalker much?

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.