Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Sunday 8 June 2014

30 Day Snap #7 | Mummy's funny letter & 'Little Women'


I was welcomed with a lovely, funny letter from Mum yesterday morning. I love getting letters. I treasure them all so dearly.
I prefer to write letters rather than type and fix auto correct boring emails and social media messages. There's a personal, creative touch to letters, and they're much more sentimental in value.

Mum sends a letter maybe twice a month. See the orange envelopes? I send her one every month.
There's never really any news in the letters as we talk everyday by email. But we draw silly little things. No one in our family of four is an artist of any kind, but I can't help but laugh of where my artistic skills came from.


I keep mum's letters in the box on the right. I love how it all came in a set. The box on the left contains my monthly letters from Edel and also my weekly statements from work.


As you can see from this Picasso piece of work, she drew our new lambs (CoCo, Harry, Johnny, Gillouli & Hackett), myself, my cousin CoCo and my brother Aran (with his huge red curly head.) 


Before going to work, I got all comfy on the couch to watch my recorded series of 'Little Women'. I've always loved the original. I could sit down all day and watch all my favourite old movies.

Do you prefer sending emails or letters? It is funny seeing what strange jokes my Mum and I share. Such silliness. She would say how my brother looks very much like one of the lambs with his curly locks. A week into this challenge, and I'm keeping up with it quite well, thankfully.

Thanks for reading guys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.