Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 24 June 2014

30 Day Snap #23 | Making the right decision in moving to London


I spent yesterday chillaxing. My final day in London. It was lovely to think that I no longer had to have an alarm in the morning as well. I spent the evening in PJ's, watching favourite shows with a bowl of pasta.

Just think tomorrow (today really), I'll be home. I'll be back with Dad and everything will feel fine. I actually start to tear up knowing how shortly the time is coming. I've missed everyone so much, but also leaving, I'll be missing all the lovely people I've met over here.

Last year I had a choice to either stay in Ireland or go to the UK. It was such a difficult choice to make! It's the end of the year (well of college that is) and I'm happy with the choice I made. Even though it hasn't been easy over here, living in a place that doesn't really feel like home, I know that times will change when I move away. There are so many possibilities and opportunities that can happen next year.

This is my last summer as I may have to stay over here next summer for work, so I plan on making the most out of my holidays with my family and friends.

Thanks for reading honey bunnies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.