Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 5 June 2014

Thankful Thursday


Wow, 2 posts in one day :D
With committing myself to this 30 day snap challenge I'm forgetting about posting other things as well. I only remembered today was actually Thursday, so luckily enough I had time to write it just before heading off to work.
Let's hope I do not forget about my Sit down Saturday post. The first post can see here.

The picture above was taken by Peachy in Waterstones. We never leave the place. I hear she found me with god-knows-what! 'Secrets in a dead fish?
Don't ask!

There is no need to really tell you how my day is going, that will be published for tomorrows 30 day snap #5.

What I've been grateful for

Friends; silly, funny, strong, clever, exciting, wise (these words sum a few of them up for ya)

Phone calls with my brother - It's the sweetest thing in the world knowing that someone misses you

Skype call & snapchats with EdelBelle!

Pukka Love tea

Having 2 days off from work

Wages (must have their own slot, they're that important!)

My orange coat from New Look - keeping me toasty

BBQs, throat medicine and shopping

My tutor, the Pirate, always so caring and considerate. There are very few people that do their utmost best in helping others and he's one of the rare.

Having snapchat videos of mum modelling her new clothes (dad bored out of his mind)

White fluffy clouds

Face masks (trying different ones)

I hope you all had a lovey week and that you found things to be grateful for. I sometimes forget how such a simple moment like holding a cup of tea can mean the world to me when I'm feeling down. A hug can take so much pressure off of me. A smile from a stranger can improve my day. I take simple gratifying gestures for granted sometimes and it's important to know what true happiness is. None of this materialistic things like makeup and clothes and money. Sure I'll get excited about them, but not for that whole day. Simple gestures of love can keep you going for as long as you wish.

What simple gestures to you makes you feel worthwhile?

Thanks for reading peeps

(just 2 more thankful thursday posts here in the UK, till I'm on that plane! I told you I'd be reminding ye.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.