Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 13 June 2013

Day out in London

Hey Guys,
So a few days ago, I went to London for a day out, and I got to explore around for myself. I was lucky enough to have good weather because I was dreading the idea of walking around in the rain.

I got to see St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Square, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus and some magnificent historic buildings.

St. Pauls Cathedral.


I never got to see the Shard but hopefully one day I will.




I had a little snack during the day at Costa, a delicious mocha latte with a scrumptious vanilla and blueberry cake...YUUUUUM!


When my BFF comes over, we'll probably hop onto this London Eye yokey mobobby.


Me and muh homies at Big Ben...

 

I visited the grand Westminster Abbey... I was told by some security man that all the celebs came in this entrance at Prince William and Kates Wedding. David Beckham went through these doors... Ahhhh :)



This was so strange, this photo was taken the day before Nelson Mandela became ill. I should have stood up beside him, there I am looking even more tiny.


When I see this I think of Harry Potter, entrance to the Ministry of Magic :D


I think having an M&M store is pointless, who would buy anything??...... *cough*.... ME!


I wish I could watch my favourite shows on this tv.



So London was such a fun trip. I hope to go back in a few days with my friend, maybe even see a play or musical... so it'll be even more fun.

Let me know if there is any shows that are worth seeing :)







                         



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.