Wednesday 29 May 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge

Hey Guys, 3 more days till the 30 day snap challenge, WHOO HOO!
Its a strange thing to get excited about but I'm new to this whole blogging and it's different. I love getting excited over different experiences.
The idea itself came from Sprinkle Of Glitter, so it is indeed a challenge.


So, this little adventure will be slightly difficult but it'll be my mission to make it FUN. You may be asking yourselves, "How on earth would it be difficult?", well my darlings, this 30 day challenge will be something I would like to look back on and see what my life consisted of. So I don't want the predictable pictures of, "Oooh a television, how exciting", or a cupboard full of sweets with a picture of me beside it drooling. No I think this challenge is a good way to keep me active and start becoming creative. Like I said in one of my previous blogs, I want this a Summer to remember. So this document of my life will hopefully show many of my fun Summer moments.

 For example they could be pictures of spending a beautiful evening in the park with the family, going out for a meal, finding a gorgeous outfit, or even a picture of yourself wearing a smile. These pictures should bring you backin time when you scan through them in years to come.
This little photo will be added to my daily photos, so you'll know that it belongs to the 30 day snap, and not to my other separate blogs.


I am really looking forward to it, and what I love most about it, is that the ideas come from me, so there's no need to be comparing myself to anyone. This will be all about challenging my creativity and in ways my confidence.

Also I'm excited to see what others have in store with this 30 day snap challenge. And hopefully, fingers-crossed, perhaps I'll find some new bloggers that I'll find interesting.

Who else is as excited as I am for this challenge? Your welcome to join me on this challenge :) 3 days, countdown is on... YAY :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.