Thursday 3 October 2013

Thankful Thursday


Hello m'dear :)
This week was full of busy bees, but it flew by. I can't believe it's October! Time is going by so fast. Seems mental that it'll be 12 weeks till Christmas.

I feel so happy that with having my own little regular 'Thankful Thursday', I don't feel disappointed when I haven't written anything in such a long time. This pushes me. And reflecting on the good things that occurred throughout the week makes me smile, knowing that there isn't always sadness.

So my 'Thankful Thursday' week involved:
-Reaching my 50th blog post... WHOO HOO :D (previous post).
-Chocolate brownies.
-Getting my 1st ever proper wages. I felt so grownup with a payment slip.
-Zen time with cleaning... I know weird right!
-Ordering photo albums of my 'Summer Time' in London... 'Harry Potter Studios, Watford' and 'London Visit'
-Having new friends to comfort me when I was upset.
-Talking to Mum about Christmas.
-Skyping my Dad.
-Free cupcakes from a Cafe owner.
-My Irish accent.
-Getting on great in my English Essay.
-Giving/getting hugs.

These are all very strange and random, but when I read these I think of my week of being positive, and that's how life should be looked upon.

Thanks for reading, love you all peep & creeps,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.