Wednesday 2 July 2014

30 Day Snap #24 | Goodbye England!


Hello *shy wave*, don't yell at me for posting these last day posts so late but I was away visiting family in Scotland. I'm back now in Ireland typing away. I will some day this week post a blog on my Scotland/ family adventures.

So the 24th of June, I hopped on to the 8.30pm flight for Dublin. I was on perhaps one of the only flights that departed on time, with the whole air traffic control strike in France.
All excited to be returning back to a 'no-stress' zone, back to Dad.
We had McDonalds, then he treated me to some goodies with watching Die Hard 4.

I had my new book and lovely view of the fluffy clouds, so I was happy with the journey.

Thanks for reading peeps,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.