Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 25 June 2013

30 Day Snap #25 | Cookies & Frisbee


Hey lads and lassies, only a few more days left to this snap challenge... awwww :(

So today was an absolute gorgeous day, the sun shining all day :)
And me and my friends had to a great day out, walking (gotta keep up with my exercise, ya know, tres important), relaxing looking out at a pond, and in the evening, we went to a little bar\restaurant and I helped myself to some cookie dough ice-cream on a humungous cookie... Delicious :D
The bar was called the 'Battle Axes', and it was a pretty building, settled out in Elstree. We ate outside in the sunshine and then continues on to playing frisbee. I had forgotten how much fun frisbee was. I had so many of them up on the roof of my grandmothers house as a child.



So the day included fun and exercise, things I've been hoping to have this Summer.
Anyway let me know what you've been up to, I'll try to read as many blogs tomorrow, hopefully I'll be having a quite day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.