Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday 12 June 2013

30 Day Snap #12 | Yummy Latte

Hey guys,
I personally don't really like hazelnut, but today I decided to try something different, a hazelnut latte. Delicious :)
I feel better having a good hot drink, getting me ready for the day.
So with that as a good start to the day, I then went to my cousins sports day (a bit of fun, laughing at all the kids falling over), a picnic with the family and a look around the market and shops.

Does anyone have any ideas on what other latte flavour drinks or any other hot drinks i should try out? I'm a girl who LOVES hot drinks :)

I'm hoping to put up a blog tomorrow, fingers-crossed I'll keep my word :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.