Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Saturday 22 June 2013

30 Day Snap #22 | Nandos & Luton Airport


Heya everyone :) Well today was such a crappy day, with continuous rain and wind, but with all I spent the day shopping, going to my cousins Irish Dancing lesson, going to church, having lunch in Nandos (the chicken was soooooo gooood), attending a Birthday party and my favourite part of the day picking up my best friend and Brother at Luton Airport.

Funnily enough, as soon as we picked them up, the sun came out. So we finished the evening with hanging around the back garden and having some pizza, lots of chicken and salad. 

I'm so flippin' excited about everything we'll do. Both of them are hilarious in their own ways. So some good memories to be pictured I hope :)

How is everyone getting on with their snap challenge? Ok I hope... otherwise we'll have Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) disappointed, heehee.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.