Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday 19 June 2013

30 Day Snap #19 | Sunny London


Today was a lovely day, 28 degrees man, and this evening its 25... like I would love a temperature of 35 degrees :)
So I took out a blanket and laid down scanning through some old pictures, listening to music and for ages I was trying to get knots tangles out of a chain. They're so damn hard.
I would have preferred a book out in the sun, but sadly I don't have any. But music and listening to the neighbours rambling on was fun enough.

Please God will there be sunshine for us all tomorrow... the weather has such an affect on our moods... I wonder at times what it would be like to live in a hot country... Oh The Dream... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.