Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 20 June 2013

30 Day Snap #20 | Healthy Eating


Everyone knows how to eat healthy but we choose our happiness more than following the rules. I don't know why it is, but most of us prefer sweets to fruit. We know it's bad for us but still we continue to eat it. For us innocent (boring) people it's our way of breaking the rules, being bad for once... oh yes, for us it's exciting, heehee :)

But ever since I've been here in England, I've been eating so much fruit... my mother usually steels all the fruit at home. But here, I have all my favourites, mangoes, cherries, peaches... very satisfied with it all.

I promised myself I'd be healthier. Like I still have my treats, I'm not gonna stop my luxuries, especially as I don't drink or smoke... yeah REAL innocent. But with these treats, I have to exercise.
I'm hoping to gain back that confidence that was once lost with keeping healthy and fit.

Are any of ye hoping to achieve any goals this Summer? Become more healthy? Go to places where you've never been?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.