Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 4 June 2013

30 Day Snap #4 | Scrap book of my Grand-mother


Hey guys,
 I hope everyone is enjoying the terrific weather.

Well I decided to choose this as my 4th day snap because it's a project that means a lot to me. I'm hoping to make a little memory scrap book of my Gran who passed away last February. It'll contain some of my favourite pictures of her, letters that she sent, and I'll include the most precious memories I have of her. She was a very important person in my life, and I don't want to regret that i didn't do this. just in case I forget certain memories.
I like the idea of looking back and smiling remembering the exact moments or stories.

I just love looking back at old letters and pictures :)

Have any of you done the same, by making a little memory book? Or do you have any other ideas of what I could do?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.