Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Thursday 6 June 2013

30 Day Snap #6 | Football, Sun & Strawberry Mouse


Good evening, 
Well I should say goodnight, sorry guys but I've been busy all day. I had an English and Maths exam for a course in Nursing in Barnet. So hopefully lads I'll be ok with getting in :) So with that and running around playing football, and dancing (pathetically) with my cuz, I sat myself down tonight on the most welcoming couch with a Strawberry Mousse... my new Best Friend I might add.

And I couldn't stay away from the sun, as you may have noticed. It makes me happy, seriously it does. The sun rises, then a smiles spreads across my face. The sun goes down and I wear a frown.

I'm sooooo obsessed with my Uncles garden, I never leave it. So peaceful and private. I just take a good book or listen to some music and sit myself on the lawn and I'm perfect.

If anyone who reads this and dislikes the sun, then I'm clueless. I don't know what's wrong with you... weirdos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.