Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day Snap #3 | At the Park

Heya, hows it goin'? 
Well I got to collect my lil cousin from school, so lovely having her running towards me for a hug. It's so sweet seeing her face full of excitement. The we walked down towards the pond, feeding the ducks.


I think seeing her coming out of school made me want to return back to Primary School. Such memories. I just love seeing her in her uniform. I know it may appear boring, this kind of picture, but I get so much joy seeing kids running towards their Mammys and Daddys after school. So much joy to be seen.

I hope everyone is getting on well with their 30 Day Snap, let me know what you've all been up too.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.