Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday 26 June 2013

30 Day Snap #26 | Pretty Nail Varnish


For a beautiful day, my friend did my nails... a pretty blue pastel colour (love pastel colours), along with a bit of glam. Painted nails are as good an accessory than any I think. Strangely enough my Dad got me this ring as well, unusual from a Dad, right? The diamond is just the size I like.

I took this picture in the park with my friends and Uncle, playing football and frisbee.

Also it's only 4 days until this snap challenge is finished. I'm not complaining, it is tricky to get it done, with time and everything, but I'm happy that I'll be able to look back on these and smile to what foolishness I did and what silly pictures I put up. I'll be calling myself "a right idiot".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.