Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Friday 7 June 2013

30 Day Snap #7 - The Marvellous London


So guys, another busy day. I headed to London today and met up with my Aunt, and as you can see from this picture, we thought it would be funny to ask these guys could I get a picture with them. I felt pretty important I must say. "Don't mess with me!"
I went around Westminister, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and got to see pretty much everywhere. I love seeing the different artists and dancers on the street.
I made some contacts today about singing at gigs, in cafe bars as such, so it was an even better day.

So I'm gonna head off to bed and let me know what other sites I should visit the next time I'm in london.

Lots of crazy lovin',






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.