Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Monday 10 June 2013

30 Day Snap #10 | Laptop Time


Heya heya heya :) 
Well I haven't really had much time with my tv shows or vlogs, so tonight I can get lost on my ipod and catch up on my emails and stuff. I know it is important to have time away from technology and focus on more important things like family and friends but I love winding down scanning through twitter and tumblr. 

Today was really a lazy day for me. Just watching telly, making a right fool of myself to an exercise DVD :) Haaa! And dancing in the living room to Nat King Cole... God I love Jazz music.

But I love lazy days, days where your by yourself, able to think. And being here in London, the atmosphere is so different. The pace is so fast. Everyone is moving.

I'm beginning to catch the accent as well over here... "Yeah aww right mate..... Moaning Governor..... tea and crumpets darlin'?.... hows Big Ben?"
Maybe with the English accent I may SOUND smarter! My looks won't work though! Oompa loompas aren't smart, well just about chocolate... we know our chocolate ;) We get such terrible tans though, pity really....ah well, c'est la vie.

Anyway if anyone knows of any workout dvds let me know, cos they're great for making you feel like a right idiot. And I embrace that.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.