Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap #5 | Comfy Time

Hellllooooo! 
Well today guys I just went around some shops and to the park today. So I decided to show you a picture of how I'm spending my night.


What else would i be doing, but having a blueberry muffin, with a cuppa and watching "Coyote Ugly".

I find it more relaxing having a cuppa, with a book or watching the telly, rather than going out to noisy nightclubs where your screaming to be heard, and feeling self-conscience about your appearance. 
So I'm pretty happy with the way I am, just having a simple night in with friends, watching a good movie.

So guys don't forget that nobody should change you, that it is all up to yourself.
I hope everyone is enjoying this 30 day snap challenge as much as me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.