Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Saturday 8 June 2013

30 Day Snap #8 | Summer Fair

Bonjour mes amis,
 Well I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I thought I'd love going places the whole time but hey back home in Ireland I'm not used to it. I usually just stay home one or two days of the week. So... I'M EXHAUSTED LIKE! But a cup of tea lifts my spirit.


I went to a Summer Fair today and met some people that were friendly and interesting. Some kid hit my cousins face so I got protective and went looking for the kid, heehee. There was a jazz band playing as well, sorta cool :)
And I found the most loveliest tea sets... I actually thought about stealing them... I know I'm awful! Stealing a cup! What if I was caught?

Send on your blog links if you like, cos I'm looking around later on to see what everyone is at.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.