Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Monday 17 June 2013

30 Day Snap #17 | Babysitting


Hi-hi :)
 I was stuck indoors most of today, it's been quite cold all day and I realise I sound like an old lady... but thankfully tomorrow, it's supposed to be a lovely day, temperatures at 25 degrees ... BIG WOOP WOOP!

So this evening I sat myself down with my cousin and was entertained by her homework. I can't remember doing maths homework with pennies. There's something sort of cute about a child counting with their fingers. Face full of concentration... forehead all crinkled up.

Anyway I'm getting excited for tomorrow... love the sun I do, I do, I do.

Do any of you remember counting with your fingers when you were little... I remember feeling so stupid as a kid :) Heehee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.