Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 11 June 2013

30 Day Snap #11 | Out Strolling


Hi everyone!
 Well todays picture is just of me out walking before. I love going for strolls with my iPod. It's perfect for just thinking. Music is just great for whatever mood you may be in. Today I was in a calm mood, listening to 'Birdy' and 'Christina Perri', it's difficult though to be careful while walking, especially with being on the main road. So a little advice, try not dancing to Michael Jackson when walking, otherwise you'll be doing the moonwalk towards a truck.
I spent most of the day chatting to my Best Pal before her big trip to Luxembourg, so cool and I think I may have had 7 cups of tea today... Oopsie :) Well what can i say, I love muh tea!

Does anyone dance while they're walking, if so, I love it :D Heehee!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.