Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Monday 24 June 2013

30 Day Snap #24 | Cadburys, Sherlock & Superman


Hey there,
 How there, how do you do? Well I had an exciting day today lads, it was a tiring start at first, but it turned out pretty damn awesome.

Me and my brother Aran, and my best friend Edel went shopping today, and to the cinema. We found a Cadburys shop, and got some boxes of chocolates. The best thing about these is that they're all strawberry flavoured ones... my fave's :)

And then we wandered along 'Waterstones' book shop, trying to look like teenagers around the teen books... like when we're in our 30's we'll still be hanging around there.
Then after dragging my friend out from the shop, heehee, only kidding, but she does love books, we then hit HMV, and became very happy and sad all at the same time. It's a horrible experience while shopping. I'm waiting to buy stuff just before I head back to Ireland, that way I'll have my money for important things like London and Harry Potter Studios. So I left 'The Mentalist', the lovely Simon Baker, and 'Australia', on the shelves... it broke my heart :(

But on a good note, my brother did buy 'Sherlock' Season 1 and 2. I'm a huge fan of Sherlock. I loved the movies, and according to my brother I will no doubt love this series. WOO HOO... can't wait :D

Theeeen, we saw 'Man of Steel' in the Odeon cinema, adverts went on for a half an hour, but for some odd reason, I didn't mind it. The movie was great, because of it's cast and of the guy playing Superman, and of it's score in the background, and of the guy playing Superman, oh and of the guy playing Superman. He barely had anything to say in the movie, he would just gaze in the distance and would have us hooked, the girls that is... the guys were probably content with the amount of action in the movie. Seriously, every 10 minutes there was an explosion. The story tweaked around a little so I'm looking forward to the next one.

Let me know guys what other movies are worth watching, whether in the Cinema, or on DVD :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.