Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Friday 28 June 2013

30 Day Snap #28 | Birthday Party & High at Morissons


As you can see from this picture, I was at a kiddies birthday party. So tiring! Even though it was only a little over two hours, I was exhausted. Some kid got lost, I eventually found the guy running laps around the ball pen. I was delighted to get home though.

Then after dinner, I went to 'Morissons' with 'Edel Belle', for some strange reason, we come out of 'Morissons' like we're high or something, don't know why but it happens, pulling faces at strangers walking by in the store and diving for cover. And then we come home doing Texan accents. We are weird right? Weird is great though :)

So with returning back home tonight with 2 movies, 'The Adjustment Bureau' and 'Wimbledon', a load of sweets and bottles of Coke (I decided to get the one with 'Zoe' on it, seeing as she is one of my most favourite You Tubers :D), me and Edel are gonna plan our London trip for tomorrow and may attempt to watch 'Wimbledon'.

Anyway let me know what y'all been up to... not nosey, curious :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.