Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Friday 21 June 2013

30 Day Snap #21 | Visitation/Presentation Day


School events are the memories I will hold onto the most. I loved how my family were there cheering me on. My Mum and Dad worked but I did have my Granny and Aunt. I was lucky to have my parents  at my Transition Year and Graduation Mass. Everyone loves making their families proud.

So today I went to my little cousins Visitation Day outing with her Dad. The teachers were dressed in their long black gowns, and the students were coming in with their heads held high. There were speeches about their achievements and their participations, and there was beautiful music from the students. The piano and organ made the celebration really something. I'm hooked when I hear the piano being played by a real professional.

Afterwards we were brought back to the school for food and refreshments. I filled my plate with little cakes and wraps... I reeeeally wanted to keep the plate. So delicate looking. And I had some punch.
Then I got to see the classrooms and the projects that were made by the little kiddies.



It would have been an even more special day if the rain hadn't come, but the school staff were prepared with their marquees set up.

Tonight my Aunt had surprised us all with a visit, coming from Ireland. The whole house then was filled with Irish Music and dance. We stuffed ourselves with pizza then mangos and vanilla ice-cream (odd combination, right?)

Anyway what have you all been up to today? Anything new or interesting?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.