Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday 18 June 2013

30 Day Snap #18 | London Check List


Ello rummy chummys,
I hope you're all keeping active with this snap challenge :)
I'm pretty normal these last few days, just plain pictures. But hopefully that'll all change when the gang arrive from Ireland... my lil brother and my best friend... check her out on bloglovin or blogger, EdelBelle... if your into books well she's the right person for you.

Anyway I wrote out a list on what we will be up to when they arrive.

Cinema trips
We all equally love the cinema. Its one of my favourite places in the world. Like you can find a Cinema anywhere in the world... buuut I doubt there's one in the Sahara Desert... hmm, someone needs to get working on that.
But, ah yeah, cinema, we have 'Man of Steel' and 'Hangover Part 3' already chosen. CAN NOT WAIT!

London
We'll be hitting the clothes shops, bookstores, Museums and probably end up buying a lot of crap. Stuff that has no purpose or function whatsoever. Plus I love the rhythm that London has along with its quirky, vintage shops, the street entertainment and cosy cafes.

Camden Markets
I've never been, but it's greatly known to have it's stalls of designer clothes, accessories at great prices. I'll end up buying my clothes there, even though I know perfectly well I'll  get lost in London's Primark.

Harry Potter Studios
This place I hope is a definite. I am the biggest fan of the Harry Potter books and movies, and so is my best friend and brother. So we'll have a brilliant day out. I just can't wait to see everything. And with some hope I could buy a gift for myself... sounds so childish... and selfish, heehee.

The list also has things we'll be getting up to back home, movie nights, walks, just relaxing really.

Let me in on what other places that should be visited in London.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.